State offices of tourism are being asked by state and federal government to assess and report the impact of COVID-19 on the tourism industry. Such information can be used to establish a narrative for stimulus to get tourism back on track, as well as to help local and national leaders understand the importance of tourism to the economy.
To help in this effort, See Source, a leader in tourism spending and geolocation data analysis, is offering a dramatically reduced price on a customized, live State Impact dashboard. This dashboard will show the following:
- Weekly – Total # of Visitors for 2020 compared to 2019 and 2018.
- Monthly – Total # of Visitors for 2020 compared to 2019 and 2018.
- Length of Stay (in days) of Visitors 2020 compared to 2019 and 2018 by Month.
- USA Map – % Change in Visitors by State this month compared to last month.
- USA Map – % Change in Visitors by State this month compared to same month last year.
- Visitation reduction by city – total numbers and % change.
- Monthly visitor spending by category.
- Other customization or data points to which the State has access (such as hotel occupancy or ADR) can be customized and added to your live dashboard.
Please contact us for more information.